- 1/2 head green cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 package Chicken flavored Ramen Noodle Soup, noodles crushed
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds, toasted
- 2 T Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup salad oil (or less if desired - 1/4 cup works also)
- 3 T white vinegar
- 3 T white sugar
- Seasoning packet from Ramen soup
Toss cabbage, green onions, Ramen, nuts, almonds and sesame seeds together, along with any additions. Whisk dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over salad and mix together.
If you are not going to eat it all at one serving, it does keep ok for a few hours, the Ramen just isn't crunchy. For best results, only add Ramen to the portion you will eat. Reserve the remaining Ramen and sprinkle on the leftover salad just before serving.
©2014 Laura Delanty, Wife With A Knife - All Rights Reserved